I Need Sleep

- September 19, 2017

Bill Hicks Quote: “I need my sleep. I need about eight hours a day ...
photo src: quotefancy.com

This is a discography of Eels and other musical projects of Mark Oliver Everett.


6 Surprising Signs You Need More Sleep | HuffPost
photo src: www.huffingtonpost.com


Maps, Directions, and Place Reviews



Albums

Studio albums

Live albums

Compilations


I Need Sleep Video



Extended plays


How Much Sleep Do You Actually Need? - YouTube
photo src: www.youtube.com


Singles

Promotional singles

  • "Rags to Rags" (1996)
  • "Beautiful Freak" (1996)
  • "Climbing to the Moon" (1998)
  • "3 Speed" (1998)
  • "Jeannie's Diary" (2000)
  • "Fresh Feeling" (2001)
  • "Rotten World Blues" (2000)
  • "Saturday Morning" (2003)
  • "Trouble with Dreams" (2005)

Pinterest • The world's catalog of ideas
photo src: www.pinterest.com


Video albums

  • Eels with Strings: Live at Town Hall (2006)
  • Eels Video Collection (2008) (Part of the Meet the Eels: Essential Eels Vol. I compilation)
  • Eels Lollapalooza 2006 (2008) (Part of the Useless Trinkets compilation)
  • Live and in Person! London 2006 (released together with the CD) (2008)

Bill Hicks Quote: “I need my sleep. I need about eight hours a day ...
photo src: quotefancy.com


Music videos


Eels I Need Some Sleep Subtitulada Español Inglés - YouTube
photo src: www.youtube.com


Songs in film and television


Eels - I Need Some Sleep (JacM Remix) - YouTube
photo src: www.youtube.com


Songs from compilations


I need a sleep by orang111 on DeviantArt
photo src: orang111.deviantart.com


E Works

E Works is the vanity label set up exclusively to release Eels live albums. These self-released albums include Oh, What a Beautiful Morning (2000), Electro-Shock Blues Show (2002), Sixteen Tons (Ten Songs) (2005), and Live and in Person! London 2006 (2008). The band has only sold these albums at live shows and later online. The logo for E Works is a parody of that for DreamWorks' record label, who originally signed Eels.

Source of the article : Wikipedia



EmoticonEmoticon

 

Start typing and press Enter to search